Chorley – 11.00am – 4.00pm. 15th March 2020.
I am so excited to bring you details of this Spring Workshop which I am delivering alongside Claire Ross of La Maison Yoga. Our aim is that by delivering this mindfulness and yoga workshop together Claire and I will bring you a unique blend of mindfulness and yoga to awaking your senses and regenerate your mind, body and soul ready for all the beauty that spring has to offer.
Yoga and mindfulness are perfect partners. If you are new to mindfulness or yoga, please do not worry, we will ensure that everything we deliver is just as accessible to beginners as it is to those with more experience. And as we are exploring the senses, there will be delicious and nurturing vegan and gluten free snacks and light lunch provided by Massa’s Dessert Cafe Bar in Chorley, all included in the price of the day.
Here’s an idea of what you can look forward to during the day:-
• Gentle morning yoga – suitable for all abilities
• Mindfulness exercises to connect with our senses
• Yin Yoga
• Yoga Nidra
• Energising vegan snack
• Light & nourishing vegan / gluten free lunch
The workshop will take place in the peaceful loft retreat at Yaga Music, Chorley which has easy car parking just across the road.
5 hour workshop including refreshments and lunch – £40
EARLY BIRD OPPORTUNITY
Pay before Sunday 9th February and pay just £37 for this unique Sunday retreat.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Please email email@example.com
Things to note.
• Pre-payment will be required by bank transfer or paypal to secure place.
• 48 hour cancellation is required if you are unable to attend the event
• Event address Yaeger Music and Arts, 9 – 11 Queens Road, Chorley, PR7 1JU